Who doesn’t love a good cup of creamy, cold brewed coffee bursting with the nutritious benefits of organic ingredients and the natural sweetness to boot?
This invigorating tigernut horchata coffee is equal parts exotic and healthy, and will give you the kind of wholesome buzz needed to start your morning on the right note.
Nutrient-dense tigernuts and antioxidant-rich cold brewed coffee make this bad boy a nourishing beverage that’s gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO and also – surprisingly! – nut-free (yep, tiger nuts aren’t actually nuts!).
Consider this your new favourite morning coffee fix with a sexy twist.
- ½ Cup Health and Harvest premium activated tigernuts
- ½ cup organic cold brewed coffee
- ½ cup filtered water
- Squeeze of organic lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 organic pitted medjool dates
- In a food processor, blend ingredients until creamy & liquidy in consistency.
- Drink and revel in the earthy, sweet flavour.
- Keep refrigerated for maximum tastebud tantalising benefits.
Love coffee? Love Tigernuts? Love being a top human? SHARE the love – send this recipe to your friends + fam!
Founded by two childhood friends - Tim and James- Health and Harvest is a community aimed at educating Australians on the nutritional benefits of the Tigernut with the end goal of improving people’s health and wellbeing.